Sunday, October 2, 2011

alamak, c0ass la weh!!

Assalam
jd dengan ini sy mengisytiharkan bahawa zaman nk main2 dh tamat.
teettttt..
ye, ended already bc0z starting diz m0nday 3rd October 2011, i'm g0nna start my clinical internship. n the very lucky first department t0 have me is...
jeng jeng jeng...
.....................
...........
.....
.
PSYCHIATRY DEPARTMENT
ngekkk.. i started t0 feel go0sebumps all over my body.
h0w is it g0nna look like, this department. 
i'm all al0ne f0r the first department.
truly, i am scared!
tp nk wat cmne kn.. still.. life must g0 on.. ecece..
f0r ur inf0rmati0n, this psychiatry department is held 0n f0r 4 weeks.
s0 after i started my c0ass life i will be very very very busy 0keh!
until then i dunn0 when i'll update my bl0g again. 
s0on, i'll update what is my experience in this first department 0f mine. tehee.. 
ape2 pn, enj0y! 
tata titi tutu~
(^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks f0r leaving y0ur c0mment here~ (^^,)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...