Friday, November 29, 2013

still here but missed them already!



assalam.. hello friends.
it seemed so long since the last entry
just wanna share my feelings. haha..
well.. while i was doing nothing suddenly realized that i only got less than 1 month here in Makassar. 
the place which in these 5 years hv taught me how t0 live my life, gave me all those bitter yet wonderful experiences, fantastic friends and delicious foods where it is just rare to get in Malaysia. 
i am feeling very happy to finally finish study here and will be going back to my motherland for devoting with this profession. 
but deep down in my heart will always capture the memories of Makassar throughout my life. 
From the very beginning, thank you for the opportunity given and thank you for everything that i've learnt here. am gonna miss all of them~ 
*Alhamdulillah*
zaman 1st year! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks f0r leaving y0ur c0mment here~ (^^,)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...