Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the idi0t in the rain

salam
ok, maybe u guys been w0ndering wh0 dat idi0t i'm referring t0 rite?
of coz its n0t me lah..
i was mad at s0me vehicle-pe0ple wh0 n0t sh0wing any respect t0 the street walking-pe0ple.
MySpace
the st0ry began when.....
it's raining again t0day.. n as usual, c0ming back fr0m faculty al0ne
bc0z kak mariah n zack is bz settling d0wn f0r KRS(s0mething t0 do with registering the new semester)..
well back t0 the st0ry morry.. hehe..
after exam finished i went h0me by pete2(a public transp0rt in ind0nesia)
(this is pete-pete: we travel m0st of the time in this vehicle)

it was raining heavily in Makassar
n after i reached KOPMA(it is a mini sh0p around here),
i hv t0 walked ab0ut 20m t0 arrived h0me
in between, as i was walking n walking n walking.. n i keep 0n walking.
there's a car which with0ut any guilt h0rn me
"pin.. pin!!"

in my mind: "owh shit!! hey, tak b0leh sabar jap ke.. lecak k0t. b0doh!"
MySpace

haaa... kan dh free2 je kene marah.
haiyyaa.. kurang pahala puasa aku. adoii..
i w0nder y pe0ple did n0t pay respect t0 'pejalan kaki' lah!
as if they 0wn a big car 0r even a truck 0r a bus, they think they 0wn the r0ad r???
i w0uldn't mind lah as l0ng as they hv in mind h0w t0 respect others wh0 were walking in the rain.
hv s0me respect r pe0ple!
ok, *calm d0wn* then i give a way t0 dat car even ade lecak k0t.
then i keep 0n walking..
suddenly ade lg yg hon..
diz time it's a taxi.
what a fucking day! geram je..
ni lg satu yg tak reti2 nk sabar..

"hey idi0t! wait lah!"
aiyooo.. i arrived h0me with wet cl0ths like i'm n0t using the umbrella..
what a day..
p/s: my advice t0 all pe0ple 0ut there, please hv s0me
respect t0 others als0 as well..
in diz c0ntext, hv respect t0 pejalan kaki lah!
pity 0f me..
(T_T)

4 comments:

thanks f0r leaving y0ur c0mment here~ (^^,)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...